Friday 6 September 2013

Alphabet - Titles

Are you forever searching for that missing ABC Sticker to make your titles?

I know I was... It was always very frustrating to keep running out of the letters I needed to finish my pages.

Close To My Heart has the perfect solution for us with their Alphabets Stamp Sets.

Never run out of letters ever again, when you can stamp your title using our Alphabets Stamp Sets in any of the 40 coloured Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pads available.

shared memories with michelle


Shop now:

Things to remember this month:


  • The You are My Happy alphabet featured in the photo is part of our National Stamping Month Trio D Size stamp set Available during SEPTEMBER ONLY when you spend $75 or more. You will be prompted to add the You are my Happy Trio set on Checkout once you qualify.
  • Stamp of the Month - is Pinwheel, yours also for $5 with a qualifying order of $75 during September
  • Yes - that is two Bonus Offers with the one order of $75 or more.
  • See the photos of the Bonus Stamps this month.

Happy Scrapping & Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment