Friday 25 October 2013

Let me show you: Proplayer

Let me show you what you can do with the Close to my Heart, Workshop on the go kit. PROPLAYER

I just love the versatility that all the workshop kits have.
Last month when I told the ladies at my workshop that we were featuring Proplayer for October, they dismissed the range thinking that it was too dark, or they didn't have any sporting photo's to use the papers with as was depicted in our current Catalogue. Once they saw my pages and how we used it over the weekend, they were very surprised and again fell in love with another WotG kit.

Remember to always think outside the square. All the kits have many uses and the papers can be used in any number of ways.

Every Workshop on the Go Kit has enough products to enable you to complete 6 pages plus a number of cards from your left overs.

You can see from my six page layouts below that you do not need sporting pictures and they certainly are not dark. Let me know what you think.




Now that I have completed my six pages I get to have some fun with the scraps and make my cards. Stay tuned .. I will try to get the cards finished over the weekend and post them for you to see.
 
The Proplayer Workshop on the Go kit is just one of the EIGHT kits that are available in our current catalogue.
 
Next month we will be Featuring the WotG Kit called Sarita.
 
Want to see more:

Lets go shopping >>

 
Happy Scrapping and Stamping xx
 




No comments:

Post a Comment