Tuesday 13 August 2013

Chantilly Cards

Today I had fun playing with my scraps at our Tuesday Friendship class, see the Workshop / Classes / Gatherings tab for class details if you would like to join me next time.

The best thing about the Chantilly Paper pack (X7163B) is its designed to give you enough products for approximately 6 scrapbooking pages and approximately 6 cards from the scraps. Paired with the Chantilly Dimensional Elements (X7163C) and your pages will pop and your cards will be amazing.


I made these three cards from some of the scraps left over from last weeks pages Let me show you Chantilly and I still have enough to make a few more.



The Chantilly Paper Packet (X7163B) is only $14 and includes 6 B&T papers (Background and Texture)  PLUS 6 Cardstock. Add the Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements  (X7163C) for only $7.50 and you are all set to get started.


 I used the D sized stamp set (D1475) Card Chatter—Birthday which is priced at $24 to stamp my sentiments inside.


 Other products used:
Pink Glitter Gems
12" X 12" Outdoor Denim Cardstock
Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad
Lagoon Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad
Ruby Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad
3" X 3" My Acrylix® Block
Tombow® Adhesive



No comments:

Post a Comment