Saturday 3 August 2013

Welcome to my very first Blog

I am really excited to be learning something new. With Close to my Heart, I am learning something new every day. I love the fact that CTMH has re-inspired me to work on my Traditional album making once more. Close to my Heart is new, bright, fresh and fun. I love the Close to my Heart products and I know you will too. I hope to encourage you to be re-inspired with me to complete your album projects too.

If you have half finished albums in your cupboard, I would love for you to dig them out and come along to my next workshop.

My next workshop will be held on Sunday 18th August, in the Front Room of the Hillier Road Uniting Church, Morphett Vale from 1 am – 5 pm. Cost to attend will be $15 and that includes a 30 min lesson with the products provided to complete the session. The rest of your workshop time will be spent working on your current projects with help and encouragement from me and the other ladies who attend. Working as part of a group is always a lot of fun. Bookings are required if you would like to join us, comment below if you would like a seat saved for you.

The online catalogue is now up and running and filled with many new and exciting products. Press on the "Lets go Shopping" link above to take you to the Catalogue and enjoy having a browse. We have an awesome special for August. The Stamp of the Month, "A Chocolate Affair" - which is only available for the month of August, is FREE with every $75 you spend this month in CTMH products. Spend $150 and get two, give one as a gift to someone you love. SOM D-size set is valued at $24.
By the end of the week I am expecting to have the long awaited paper version of the Close to my Heart Product Launch Guide. The launch guide is filled with 100 pages of products and ideas and is valid until the end of January 2014. If you would like to order a copy, I will have them available for $5 each and this includes the postage. To order your copy, follow the instructions here:

HOW TO ORDER AND PAY for your CTMH Launch Guide:

To order your copy of the Product Launch Guide for only $5 (includes postage) visit www.directepay.com.au
Enter the payment reference number 78003104 in the 'Pay a Merchant' section

Confirm all of the payment details are correct and enter your name and email address

Complete the payment by entering your Visa or MasterCard details

A transaction receipt will be emailed to you. I will contact you to confirm your Home Address and post out your Product Guide as soon as they arrive from the States (expected 9th Aug 13)

Don't forget to subscribe to my Blog and stay informed or why not send me a message of support.

Happy Scrapping and Stamping

Michelle

Shared Memories with Michelle xxx 

2 comments:

  1. Well done Michelle, this is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy for your words of support and encouragement - really appreciate it. x

      Delete