Sunday 18 August 2013

Thank you my Chantilly Ladies

I want to shout out a BIG THANK YOU to all the awesome ladies who came today to our Chantilly Workshop.

We had a slow start due to the very bad Adelaide weather but for our very first Workshop on the Go class it was fabulous. You girls ROCK! Thank you for spending the cold and very wet day at our warm Chantilly Workshop.

I was just soooo excited when I woke up this morning, I just couldn't wait to get there. Who gets up at 7.30am on a Sunday when they don't have to. I had my bags packed a whole two hours before hand.

The planning and preparing was ALL worth it. I KNOW, that YOU all had great time.

Ladies who had never stamped in their albums were getting their fingers inky and loving it.
This is just the start of what is to come... Want to see what we did?

We started off with a little "colouring-in" to have a play and to get the feel of the Close to my Heart Marker sets.
Just so easy to use and a bit of fun while we waited for everyone to arrive.


Then it was time for the good stuff. The 10 ladies who just wanted to make a single page, did their version of my page below. All products provided as we learnt to use stamps to enhance our pages.




The eight ladies who pre-ordered their own Chantilly WotG kit had a lot of fun attempting the pages from the instruction sheet included in the kit. Here is a DPS almost finished, silly me forgot to take a photo of it at the end of the class when it was completed. Lesson learnt for next month. I will see if the ladies will load their pages up on FB for us.


Aren't they just so cute. Did you miss out today?

Would you like me to bring this class to your home?


If you live in Adelaide send me a message in the contact me box and we will book a date. You will earn great Host rewards and all guests will get to complete the little card insert and the single page layout above.

If you were there with us this afternoon, please comment below to let others know how much fun you had today.

See you next month at our Laughing Lola Workshop. Its happening on September 15th.
The details will go up on my Facebook page in the next day or so.

Happy Scrapping and Stamping.

 




2 comments: